Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Work Light Problem with DTerm IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill32179

MIS
Jan 3, 2008
US
We have two IP phones where the work light does not come on when an agent makes an outgoing call. We also have another IP phone where the work light does not turn off when the agent disconnects from an inbound ACD call (work mode timeout). Every other IP phone (about 30) works fine.

Also, if the agent whose signed in to one of these three phones signs in to a non affected DTerm (digital or IP) the work light functions like it should. This tells me the problem is with the actual IP phone and not related to the agent ID. Does anyone have any suggestions what we can try to fix this problem?

I verified the work button is programmed like all the others and I re-assigned a different IP phone with the same extension and had the same results.

Thanks.

Sorry that's me out of it. We tend to use Qmaster down here so I have no experience with CallCenterWorx.

You may want to try a re-boot of the CCWX server. I have had wierd issues and ended up chasing my tail for days trying to fix them. Ended up doing a re-boot of the server and all was fine after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back