Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Work Codes per agent group designer report

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk1053

Technical User
May 24, 2001
GB
I'm looking at setting up a CMS designer report which would give details of Call Work Codes per agent group. I checked the database tables and the database item
'agent-Logid' is not listed as a database item in the CWC table. Is it possible to combine two tables to get this data?

Why not assign different sets of work codes for each group, then you cna track the same activity under different work codes, but it will be broken out by agent group? I don't think that there is any common data element in the CWC and agent tables that you can join and get a report.

I tried to customize a report to give me those information and couldn´t do it either ...

I created a query that used the dagent table and the dcwc table at the same time but it doesn´t work. I think that in the CMS Database, it doesn´t keep the amount of activity codes per agent .... and only per activity code number ....

The reason I need that report is that here we need to be sure of which agents are not using the activity codes correctly so we can give feedbacks ... for example ... in one of our skills here, we have 2,000 calls per day and only 1,500 activity codes registered by agents ... some of the are not using even knowing they should .....

Can someone tell us is it is possible?

switch on Agent Trace and you should see which Agents are not entering a Call Work Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back