Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Word Recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

srtelengine

Technical User
Mar 31, 2006
US
I am new to NICE and we heavily use the analytical portion on NICE. My problem is that it is still recording all calls, but the word recognition has quit working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I would check the Audio Analysis server and make sure that the NICE services are running (Sorry I can't remember the names of the AA services).

If they are running I would restart them.

If you are running Perform 2 make sure the accuracy for the word spotting is turned right down (NICE told us to set it to 0% for one site) as too high a value can cause the threads to lock and stop calls processing. In this is the case rebooting the Audio Analytics server or restarting the services will only work for a short time.

Also be aware that NICE recently lost a patent lawsuit with witness after it was proven that their product was largely copied from the Witness speech analytics package. A judge is now deciding whether NICE will be able to continue selling this product (outlook is not looking good)

When I was born I was so suprised I didn't talk for 18 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back