Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Word Document Properties as it appears from the file menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSR

Instructor
Jan 23, 2002
US
is there a way to display the document properties dialog box in vba so it shows up just like it would appear if you were selecting it from the file menu. write now only part of it shows up using the dialogs(wddialogfilesummaryinfo).show method.

Any suggestions?????????????

Hi MrSR,

What about
Code:
[blue]Commandbars("File").Controls("Properties").Execute[/blue]

Enjoy,
Tony

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We want to help you; help us to do it by reading this: Before you ask a question.
Excel VBA Training and more Help at VBAExpress[

yes i saw this somewhere else and it works nice. thank you for your reply. i really appreciate it. one question with that code though, how do you change the default tab it starts on?

Hi MrSR,

I'm sorry, I don't know if it can be done.

You can also display the dialog using:
Code:
[blue]Application.Dialogs(750).Show[/blue]
but, even that way, I don't know the values for DefaultTab. Sorry!

Enjoy,
Tony

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We want to help you; help us to do it by reading this: Before you ask a question.
Excel VBA Training and more Help at VBAExpress[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back