Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wonderware???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougP

MIS
Dec 13, 1999
US
Anyone know anything about it. <p>DougP<br><a href=mailto: dposton@universal1.com> dposton@universal1.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br> Ask me how Bar-codes can help you be more productive.

I have some WonderWare experience. I have been informed that it is the best MMI software package on the market. I have encountered others and I find this information to be true so far. Have not encountered a site or place with extencive wonderware information. I may be able to answer specific questions you may have. <br><br>Best reguards<br>Iqbal Lakhani C.E.T.

Iqbalc is right. Wonderware is, hands down, the best generic HMI(Human Machine Interface) package on the market. It is fairly user friendly and powerful. The downside is that it's expensive. If you have any specific questions i should be able to answer them for you.
If you want to look at a more cost effective and customized option click on the link to my website and then follow the link to Process Monitoring. There is a video there demonstating how we can create a custom HMI solution for you in excel. Just something else to think about. If you have any questions about our process monitoring systems or about wonderware you can email me at

software@plccontroltechnologies.com
Ruairi

Could your manufacturing facility benefit from real time process monitoring? Would you like your employees to be able to see up to the minute goal and actual production?
For innovative, low cost solutions check out my website.

Also, check out Brooks Automation's FactoryWorks - it's supposedly the leader in high volume discrete control (e.g., semiconductor manufacturing) but applicable to lots of different discrete mfg apps.

===========================================
Small footprint P2P web server for Windows,
File-sharing, mobile/wireless apps & more
===========================================

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back