Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

wizards in form design not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkrev

Technical User
Oct 10, 2000
US
Why would I be able to use wizards in form design in one database and not another. With wizard button pressed I cant drag object on to form design. What's the problem?

Strange behavior? Turn on the resource meter and see if your system resources are consumed at a different in each of the two databases.

John A. Gilman
gms@uslink.net

Have you checked that the wizard button (the wand and stars) is on. without this you can drag the objects to the form but they will not do anthing

I have had this happen and it seemed as thought he form or the module was corrupt, and I had to restore from a backup

Thanks for the info, Unconsciously, I was holding down the right click of the mouse while dragging it to the form rather than pointing at it and clicking while the wizard was engaged
thanks again
kk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back