Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Witness Consultant

Status
Not open for further replies.

debbiejay

Programmer
Oct 5, 2007
US
We installed Witness QM 7.6 several months ago and have been plagued with issues ever since. We have not been able to resolve the issues with Witness/Vernit help and we are limited on our internal resources. Can anyone recommend a consultant who has expereince working with Witness applications?

What is the problem with Qm 7.6? i have a lil knowledge and i hope i can help you..

We are continuing to have problems with calls being unable to be played/recorded. Everytime we open a ticket, they fix the problem, but another issue occurs. We have not had one week that the application worked without an issue. We do not have enough internal knowledge of the application to ensure there is not a bigger issue that is being overlooked. There have been several configuration changes to the application to resolve our issues, but we are not confidient all issues are known. We are at a lost and are in need of a consultant to work with Witness on our behalf to resolve all issue once and for all.

Can you site some issues that you encountered?

I can give suggestions or any procedures that might help with that..

debbiejay

we had similar problems, some still ongoing!!

Witness applied 2 patches "CVWR771_07" and "CVWR771_11" related to playback thru Viewer. These added some DLL's and Avaya added 2 more patches to CSCm, "Cscmmain and ecsjtapia" which addressed a similar problem

If your connected to Avaya it would be worth checking the firmware on CLAN's and MedPro's.

Hope this helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back