Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Witness 7 vs Witness 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aicire

Technical User
Jul 26, 2013
US
Hello all,

Super new here. I am a Quality Development Coordinator for a telecommunications company.

Ive been tasked with the role of creating a feature benefit comparison of Witness 7 (IMPACT360 Qulaity Monitorying) and Witness 11 (IMPACT 360 Version: 11). We use both, currently.

Could you provide me with your personal opinion of both? Pros. Cons. Etc. Standout differences such as, 7 has video recording capabilities while 11 does not.

Not being familiar with the systems, and still being acclimated to the QDC role, my experience is limited.

Thanks,
Aicire

Both 7.8.3 and Version 11 have video recording capabilities.

V11.1 Sp1 is the current version, which means in is compatibel with the latest pbx versions, and with Internet explorer 10. This should be a clear reason to use this version.

The biggest difference between the 2 version is the replay method, where 7.8 (and before) uses Viewer, and V11.x uses Interactions replay from the Ultra world.

Version 7.8.3 is fine for the time being, but once you upgrade to Windows 7 or a new release of pbx, you more or less have to upgrade to V11.

Regards
Christoffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back