Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

wireless phone from nortel

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalG

Technical User
Mar 11, 2005
CA
Hi , i would like to know if nortel make wireless phone for sl1 ? ( stand alone ) not the companion system,

thx

no, but any wireless analog set works. we use panasonic, but just because we get a price break on them

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

They used to make the 2616-CT which was a neat phone but it only had an efficive range of about 50'. you can still find them graymarket.

DigitalG...SPECTRALINK makes a great wireless phone system
that intergrates with nortel works very well ip or by connecting with digital tns.

strmwalker

strmwalker, i only want a single wireless phone, so i told my client to get a panasonic cordless phones, works well.
thx

The aastra cm-16 works great, I bought it about a year ago, and the only problem was the battery, which they replace under warrenty. it's got great range too.

just program as a m2616.

Thanks,
Luke Lathrop

If anybody can answer me, i visit this site
and i 'm quit interresting about the
aastra phone . Is it possible to connect this brand on a succession ? You are talking that it's possible with a cordless why not for the other??

It emulates an M2616 phone, so yes, you should be able to put it on the Succession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back