Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

wireless headsets for m2616 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramavi

Technical User
Nov 7, 2002
US
Does anyone know of a wireless headset that can be used on the option 11 m2616 phone? I have found plenty of headset options but none so far with the cordless feature.

GN Netcom makes a Wireless series. Have not tried this my Self. GN 9000 series. They call it the Ellipse approx $279. They sell a optional Handset lifter, so I do not see why it would work.

Only a suggestion.. (I have no stake in GN Netcom either :p )

Hello Direct has a nice Office Rover we use and the sales dept loves it. I believe it was 350$

Did any of these products work for you? I always understood that cordless\wireless headsets would not work with Digital [m2616] sets. I must be mistaken.

Some of our sups use the wireless headsets and they have 2616's. You do need the handset lifter unless they leave the handset off the cradle when they are away from their desk. I think the ones they use are GN Netcom. I did have to make a couple of changes in the CLS on their phones. It was a long time ago but I'm thinking IRA OLA.

Lgarza:)

Most wireless headsets with the handset lifter, plug in to the handset cord which is analog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back