Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wireless headset for console M2250 exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2002
CA
Hi, I know that is not a logical thing... but few customer ask me for that. I explained to them that didn't make sense the person at the console had a wireless headset, but customer insist!! Somebody have already see something?

Please let me know...

Thanks for your time guys!

Does Nortel support the wireless headset with the 2250 console?

Not sure, but it work well for 2616's.

I don't see how a wireless headset could work on a 2250 console. How would you select the buttons? The one you say your boss saw was more then likely a 2616 with an addon module and not a 2250 console.

The wireles headset works just like the regular Plantronics headsets, the only difference is that instead of a cord attached to the Plantronics base unit it is RF.

Thanks everybody for your reply... I will try and I let you know if I can make happy my customer. My client understand that is not possible to answer and transfer the call without using button on the console, it is just because the person at the console don't want to remove headset and put it back just for few second, or unplug and plug the headset!
Anyway, I will test it I will give some feedback.

Thanks again guy!

Meridian1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back