Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Winterm 1200 Locks at 100% CPU in Word

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMEAGLE2

MIS
Jun 24, 2003
US
Metaframe XP FR2/Win2000 SP3/Office XP. Publishing out Office XP applications. Most office apps work fine with the exception of Word. Sometimes, when click on menu options, gray boxes will appear instead of the menu and the utilization on the Winterm will shoot up to 100% and the Winterm will freeze. I can usually recreate this inserting a table. When this occurs, everything on the server appears normal. Only option at this point is to power off and back on the Winterm, then reconnect to the application. When I do that, the menu item is there and I can proceed. Anyone have ideas?

Thanks for the information. I disable spelling and grammer checking, but unfortunately I have the same result when inserting a table. Office XP Service Pack 2 applied.

Thanks

Some more information: This only happens in seamless mode. Does that help anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back