Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WinSPM 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken1713

Vendor
Apr 20, 2004
US
Loaded WinSPM rel 9 on windows 7 but it won't open. Tells me there is EOLeSyserror in Module WinSPM.exe when I try to open it.

You will have to install/run the winspm under the Virtual XP mode in Windows 7, that is the only way it will work.
The W7 will not allow most older software programs to install and run, unless you install the virtual mode. That way you have to buy all of your favorite programs in the latest version, if indeed you could get them.

I appreciate the help as well. These settings were what I needed to get the program to run on my new/used computer.

----- "Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone."-------

I have been on the same topic for a week myself. I had to programme (Canadian spelling; sorry) a Merlin Legend. I was able to get WinSPM (version 9) to work properly on Windows7, x64-bit edition. I downloaded the Microsoft Windows XP Virtual PC for Windows7 (again x64 bit). It emulates XP better then the default emulation that comes with Windows7.

I downloaded it here:
I installed it and then installed WinSPM (and used it) with no issues at all (using my USB to serial/DB9 converter).

Can anyone provide me with the Winspm software?

AC2,
Winspm use to be available on the avaya support web site. I think the rel. 4 to 5 is the whole program, not just an update.

I have WinSPM 9. Email me - pmcook@gte.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back