Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WINMODEM PROBLEMS WITH MAX-TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morok

MIS
Jun 28, 2002
AR
Dears Guru´s

I have in my ISP network many lucent max tnt access servers .
This equipment have 48 ports modem cards and 96 ports modem card .
I have some comunications problems with winmodems (lucent ,motorola ,us robotics ....)
I use taos ver 8.0.1
This modems works ok with max 48 modems card but don´t work with 96 modems card.

What is the problems ???

The winmodem driver ??
The taos version ??
The Max Modem Card ??

Any people can help me ???????????

Thank for Advance
Morok
from Buenos Aires
sgiuppon@ta.telecom.com.ar

Unfortunately it could be any or all three of the things you mention. Without knowing specifics about which exact model of slot cards you have, what firmware your client modems have, etc. it's difficult to say. You should contact Lucent technical support and have them troubleshoot the issue. Or review software release notes to see if later versions of code address your problem. TAOS downloads and release notes can be found at ftp.ascend.com.

Good luck.

Hi, I am about to buy a MAX TNT and was wondering if you still have problems with winmodems and the latest taos 9.09

Hello, what type of the problem, you are facing,is this connection problem of disconnection. if disconnection then how many time user remain connected.

Talib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back