Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

winfiol for aastra/ericson MD110 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

smackred

Systems Engineer
Aug 14, 2023
RU
Hi there guys!

We lost our distributive of WinFiol and all my treats to find out is failed so now im here and asking you for full WinFion installation pack. Version 6 is prefer for compatability.

@vkrt
Can you please reupload the above version because I have the same problem as the TS.

Thanks in advance

Hi dll2003,

I also am looking for WinFIOL but the link you have posted doesn't work, Google states that it cannot be accessed because it is in violation of their terms of service?

Would really appreciate getting the software as our system terminal crashed drastically a few months back and I cannot access our MD110 now.

Many thanks

FYI you don´t need WinFIOL or FIOL to access the system, any terminal emulator like Hyperterminal or PUTTY works.

Thanks pcasi, I guess I can connect using Hyperterminal and 'SSSSSS' to trigger a logon like someone on another thread suggested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back