Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Windows XP Refuses to Run ConsoleOne ver 1.3.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwiebur

MIS
Feb 25, 2002
US
I recently upgraded the OS on my workstation to Windows XP Pro. I then installed NW Client 4.9 and ConsoleOne. When I attempt to access ConsoleOne I get a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, Runtime Error! The error mess is "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

I have searched Novell's website for any reference to this type of problem and I have also searched this site for a simular problem without success.

Has anyone else run into this problem? And if so how did you resolve it. Thanks for your time and any assistance you can provide.

Hello

I had a similar problem a few monthes ago. I cannot recall for sure how I resolved it, but I think I upgraded JAVA from Sun. There is also a patch for the 4.9 client available. If these things do not work, I would reinstall the ConsoleOne files, might be that a dll was overwritten when you upgrades to XPPro.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back