Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Windows Process Pelus4.exe (what is this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowTech

Technical User
Nov 10, 2002
US
Has anyone seen any information on a system process named Pelus4.exe?
I have an issue with this pc that makes me think their is something wrong. Occaisionally when I am typing in a web browser the window focus changes and I have to click in the browser again to get the cursor back and continue typing.
In looking at my processes I found this one which continues to elude explanation even after continued google searches. I have attempted to find it in the registry as well as on the harddrive, but have so far been unsuccessful.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Thanks for the reply bcastner. I should have mentioned that the browser I am using is Firefox, therefore I am not sure your link would apply.
Mostly I am interested in info about this process, seems strange that I cannot find any.

Are you using a Windows OS?
If so I to had issues with the FireFox browser.
I dont think windows and FireFoxe like each other to well yet. you might have to use Internet Explorer to solve this issue until the guys at BSD and Microsoft can get along.
If this is useless to you I am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back