Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Windows Media Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

claymca

Technical User
Sep 12, 2002
US
Windows media player is not connecting to the internet. Have the newest version. It won't play streaming video and the media guide just says get an internet connection to enjoy windows media player. What is the problem?

No I don't think it is. I had the same firewall before and it worked fine. Then one day it stopped connecting to the internet. I will take a look at the firewall settings. The firewall I use is Zone alarm pro the free version.

See if these help.

Q265494 - Error Message: Windows Media Player Is Not Configured for the Internet

Q272487 - Windows Media Player 7 Does Not Recognize a Connection to the Internet

I would like to listen to Venezuelan Radio Stations on Windows XP Windows Media player, but I believe that you can only pick stations from the US. If I am wrong, let me know how to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back