Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Windows 2003 Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

imatek

Technical User
Feb 7, 2003
US
i just wants everybody's opinion on this. i keep getting this e-mail from a company called they are trying to sell me some software for a really cheap price. has anyone seen this site before. they claim that all their softwares are legal and OEM. i am very tempted to purchase the new photoshop cs and the windows 2003 server but i am not sure if this company is really selling OEM copies. what do you guys think?

If you are getting SPAMed I would say they are probably not legit. Why would they need to SPAM you...

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is...

Thanks,

Matt Wray
MCSE, MCSA, MCP, CCNA

I noticed the following line under the FAQ page...
"This software is recognized as a backup software"
I.E it's copied by the sounds of it...plus they have service packs specifically designed for upgrading their operating systems...in other words cracked versions of the original packs which would probably give you an error about pirate software if you tried to use them.

Cheers

Mark
MCSE,MCSA,MCP,CCNA,CCA

But if I can get a copy of SQL Server 2000 Enterprise for $60 it's still a bargain right? [tongue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back