Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Windows 12 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy_crw

Programmer
Jul 23, 2020
PH
Hi everyone… i miss all the lessons being taught in this forum… my application is working fine, im just keep on enhancing… thank you everyone for all your help…

I have seen in youtube that windows 12 is already out, will vfp9 or my application be still work or installed in the said operating system? Thanks guys…

ggreen61,
Yes, I will admit I didn't add it, but the point was that AI does generate VFP code, and while it may be "close" it wouldn't take much more to make it work.
I've generated plenty of other VFP code with it that has worked great, and saved me hours, days and to date, weeks. I've taken some complex code, and GPT has drastically (and elegantly) simplified and improved speed in many cases. (Not in every case, but still, it is quite astounding what it can do).

Best Regards,
Scott
MSc ISM, MIET, MASHRAE, CDCAP, CDCP, CDCS, CDCE, CTDC, CTIA, ATS, ATD

"I try to be nice, but sometimes my mouth doesn't cooperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back