Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Windows 10 Pro jumps to beginning when scrolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruce060356

Technical User
Jan 29, 2011
US
Scrolling down then jumps back to top of the page. Any ideas why? Thanks for your input. bruce060356

Scrolling down what? A document? spreadsheet? photo? map? anything? everything? which application? all applications?

Nic

Are you using a Mouse or TouchPad?

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

If this is a recent occurrence then try fixing things via System Restore.

How to repair the operating system and how to restore the operating system configuration to an earlier point in time in Windows Vista (or 7, or 8, or 10).

See, Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Recovery\ Open System Restore

When scrolling down a web page (as in Facebook) It jumps to the top of the page. I am using a mouse. I have change mice but it still does it. Thanks for the response.

I already sent a request to the Microsoft Community. Still waiting for a response.

Does the same issue happen in Edge, or Firefox? or just Chrome?

It happens just in Chrome for whatever reason. I wanna try other things and do restore as a last resort.

Not a windows 10 issue, so not sure why you sent them a request, it's a chrome issue, so why not contact google? Anyways, does this sound like the issue you are having. Issue 342307

rclarke250 I am asking for answers not sarcasm. You guys need to quit with the wise cracks here. I am doing the best i can with giving you the answers i have. I know you guys are smarter then me i don't need to be told otherwise. Thank you for the ones who tried to help without there personal opinons. I will deal with it on my own.Thank you for your time.

Not sure why you thought I was being sarcastic. Good Luck.

>rclarke250 I am asking for answers not sarcasm

bruce060356, has a post been deleted? I can't see a single one where rclarke250 is sarcastic at all. Nor a wise crack.

I agree, what is your problem?

Bill
Lead Application Developer
New York State, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back