Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WIn 8 and Avaya Site Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferseque

IS-IT--Management
May 3, 2013
ES
Hi all,
does any one configured and working fine Windows 8 64bits with Avaya site admin or Integrated management(any version)?

We are triyng to connect and to install the latest version of ASA 6 SP8 and is not compatible with w8 so pls do we need to have a conexion asap in order to make some changes.

Is possible to install any other Terminal emulation or any software that you recommmend?

Thanks all and kind regards

Try terminal emulation program TuTTy as a temporary solution:
- Stinney

I love learning and passing on knowledge. "Because knowing is half the battle".... GI JOOOOOE!

Have installed ASA on Win8. Also use the older Terminal Emulator without a problem.

Tks Stinney! I´ll try.

Hi Busster, pls could you confirm the ASA version and if the Windows version is 32 or 64 bits?

Thanks and regards

Tks Telcoguy,
now my SSO login is blocked so could you say me where I can download (not from Avaya website) this ASA 6.0.0.7 version?

Many thanks

I would contact Avaya to unblock your access properly.

I did but also I'm in process to swap my ID with another Company and are so slow.

Sorry for the slow response, Windows 8 Pro, 64 bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back