Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WIFI SIP PHONES WORKS FINE WHIT MITEL 3300 MXE

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlosattack

Programmer
May 25, 2011
MX
HI everyone

Look I have a costumer who wants to have a wirless IP telephones in his enterprice , he has a 3300 Mitel 3300 Mxe, but I don´t know which mark with wireless telephones I can recommend to him to work well with his equipment.

o which marks you recommend me ????

Someone told me that linksys WIP310 wirless IP telephone It´s good, but I don´t know if is Reliable.

I live In mexico city

Any suggestions

I hope your responses .

Mitel offer several.
Specralink using WIFI
Ascom using DECT basestations
5610 (DECT) Phone stand

Share what you know - Learn what you don't

There is a Mitel SIP document listed phones that have gone through some sort of testing with the Mitel maybe you would find additional handsets there above what Supernova99 lists.

The single biggest problem with communications is the illusion that it has taken place.

We have recently installed spectralink using SIP without any issues

One other option. Do the users have cell phones with WiFi capability? You could run them as SIP phones on the 3300.

The single biggest problem with communications is the illusion that it has taken place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back