Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wife under the age of 12?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthNone

Programmer
Jan 27, 2003
US
Information Week's Top Tech Exec for 9/29/2008
"Favorite leisure activity: Spending time with my wife and three kids, who are all under the age of 12"

"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see." --- Arthur Schopenhauer

The "Top Tech Exec" wouldn't be named "Warren Jeffs" would he? <grin>

[santa]Mufasa
(aka Dave of Sandy, Utah, USA)
[I provide low-cost, remote Database Administration services: www.dasages.com]
“Beware of those that seek to protect you from harm. The cost will be your freedoms and your liberty.”

[ROFL2]
My My My, if anyone who knows him reads/has read that, he'll be in for it for sure! - whomever the malefactor is!

--

"If to err is human, then I must be some kind of human!" -Me

That is ridiculous. She would have had to have had her first kid at like eight.[smile]

[small][navy]*********************
Their "fore" missed me, therefore their four-iron hit me, which is not what I was there for. It was an unfairway to start my day.[/navy][/small]

Actually, she could have been as old as 11 when she had the first child. However, that would require giving birth near her eleventh birthday, and having a newborn and being near her 13th birthday as of the date of that quote.

Still pretty disgusting if you ask me.

Who says his wife is the mother of their children? They could be kids from his previous marriage. You're assuming your way down a more disgusting path.

Good point, Sam.

Sam said:
You're assuming your way down a more disgusting path.
And we're obviously losing sight of the fact that this was all the result of an absolutely atrocious sentence construction, not something that really happened. This is starting to remind me of one of those Monty Python skits purposely gone bad...&quot;She's a witch...and what is a witch made of?...Wood...that's right.&quot;

[santa]Mufasa
(aka Dave of Sandy, Utah, USA)
[I provide low-cost, remote Database Administration services: www.dasages.com]
“Beware of those that seek to protect you from harm. The cost will be your freedoms and your liberty.”

But Santa, that's no fun!

Maybe she gave birth to triplets just last week.

[tt]_____
[blue]-John[/blue][/tt]
[tab][red]The plural of anecdote is not data[/red]

Help us help you. Please read FAQ 181-2886 before posting.

Korn: your math is right, of course, but we should back it up a year. The quote said all were under the age of twelve, which I took to mean not 12 yet (which by my one-baby-per-year assumption still should have put the wifette at nine for baby #1). I chose eight because it's just so much more ridiculous than nine. [bigsmile]

Yes, we don't know if the wife is the kids' mother, or if twins or triplets were involved. Wife could even be the youngest.

Maybe Top Tech Pedo needed a baby sitter. So many questions: Does wife sit at the grown-up table at Thanksgiving? Is she called a "soccer mom" because she's on the team? Do the kids help her with her homework? Has she ever been excused from after-school suspension because she had to make dinner? Has she ever been asked to leave a PTA meeting?

[small][navy]*********************
Their "fore" missed me, therefore their four-iron hit me, which is not what I was there for. It was an unfairway to start my day.[/navy][/small]

Well, his favorite presidential candidate is/was Abe Lincoln...
If he's from that day and age, I guess it's not so unusual for him to have a kid-wife. But looking at his photograph, there does *seem* to be a rather big age difference ;-)

p5

Maybe her birthday is the 29th of Feb?

Do I get points for thinking out of the box? ;)

No - now get back in it ;-)

I want to be good, is that not enough?

Maybe the top exec himself is an advanced 12 year old?

--------------
Good Luck
To get the most from your Tek-Tips experience, please read
FAQ181-2886
As a circle of light increases so does the circumference of darkness around it. - Albert Einstein

<cliche>They grow up so fast these days.</cliche>

James P. Cottingham
-----------------------------------------
[sup]I'm number 1,229!
I'm number 1,229![/sup]

There's no saying the kids were his or hers at all in a biological sense...

He may have picked up all 4 at the local mall and decided that the one would be his wife...

~thadeus
[small]can't believe I actually put my name on this post[/small]

Bad sentence construction strikes again! Clearly the "who are all under the age of 12" is meant to refer only to the three children, not the wife :)

"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see." --- Arthur Schopenhauer

GSCaupling said:
That is ridiculous. She would have had to have had her first kid at like eight.

Actually, the youngest mother on record was five. Seriously.

Nullum gratuitum prandium.
--Sleipinir214

Whew, I was worried someone was advertising for a wife under 12.

[pig]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back