Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wierd behaviour for my kxt7730

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali. Ibra

Programmer
May 1, 2021
SY
Hello for all my friends here.
So i connect my kxt7730 to the TES824 for the first time and that's wha i get - (see the below picture) - so anyone know what is the problem.
Also i try to connect another kxt7730 phones in jack 2 and 3 but with the same problem.
Also when i press program buttom i get this message. ADRES PRG NR?->

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=627063cb-10b3-448c-87a0-bbc956920670&file=IMG-20220816-WA0004.jpg
If you press "Transfer" button what is seen on the display?

Hello Mr Mike_K..!
Thanks for your replay..!
Well i am not on the site right now. So i well do yesterday, but what you think about this problem..? What may cause such issue to happen..?

You mean the manufuctur origin..? Or the setup on the pbx..? I didn't apply any setup on the pbx.

Hello Mr mike so no thing happen when i pree the transfer button. The display doesnt change it keep give me
1STY 00:02

Hello Mr ingy500.. I dont remeber what was written in the box.. but maybe yes, does that make a different between vitnam

Seen config explain in youtube ... 824 not big story.... maximum 8 co and 24 ext...

PG4E

Hello my friends..!
So it seems that my pbx tes 824 return to its behavior. So how to make it vitnam for ever..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back