Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WIC-1ADSL and a 2610 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajruiz

IS-IT--Management
Mar 25, 2005
ES
Hi all out there :)
I wonder which version of IOS will work on a 2610 router in order to stop the message "PQUICC-1-UNKNOWN_WIC: PQUICC(0), WIC card has an unknown ID of 0x2E " and let me start to work on it :)
Thanks to all in advance.

jaja - I'll sleep when I'm dead! I was suggesting getting another WIC since documentation indicates it should be supported. I don't think there is 12.3T code written for your platform, so I'm not sure getting additional memory is really worth it.

Hi rtfmdude, sorry you mean replace the card because you are back to your first post, think the wic card is broken?

After all this, I was thinking that with ios IP+ (and this router model and card) will need -then- more RAM and Flash because ip+ requires it... Any way, please when got time and have taked a rest ;-) let me know... Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back