Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Why is my report only filling up the top 2.5 inches of each browser page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

montypython1

Technical User
Jan 12, 2005
US
Why is my report only filling up the top 2.5 inches of each page in the browser?

I would like to attach an example, but the attachment option is not working. I've estimated that the output should fill approximately 7 (not 2.5) inches if printing to a landscape formatted report.

I have tried looking at the "Inspect Element" tool within Google Chrome (and FF), but can't seem to identify what CSS parameters are causing this behavior. Most of the parameters that I've tried to change are in the "Page" div class, such as: margin-top, margin-bottom, height, padding, etc.

Can someone point me in the right direction to fill up the entire page with output (not just the top 2.5 inches of every page)?

Thanks,
Dave

Jpadie,

Thank you so much for your input, and my apologies for not giving you an update earlier. I have not yet had time to implement your solution since I was temporarily pulled onto a different project that is taking longer than expected. I should be able to get back to my original project and your solutions by next week.

I am excited to try out your suggestions.

Thanks again,
Dave H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back