Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

why do I get Error FRM-90028???

Status
Not open for further replies.

topnotchguy

Technical User
Jan 14, 2004
US
I just installed Oracle's 9i dev suite 9.0.2.0.1 and to test out the forms apps I quickly created a simple form using the emp table from the scott schema database. I used the block and layout wizard.

When I go to compile and run the form, the browser pops up the following error message:

Frm-90928 positional parameter after key on command line

Any idea what this error means? Also, is there a file somewhere in the Oracle DB where I can get a list of all of these frm-xxxxx error message descriptions?

I did some searching and found my answer to this problem. In case someone else is getting this error message, the problem is that if you have spaces anywhere in your directory pathname fo our form file, the browser chokes on it. Change the pathname to remove the spaces (replace it with an underscore or something) and that should fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back