Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Which table are the user details stored in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lszb

IS-IT--Management
Nov 28, 2006
HU
I wonder which table stores the information about a user (name, username etc.) in the MSSQL server? I can't trace it with the MSSQL profiler.

That information is not stored in a SQL table. It's stored in the DC Directory LDAP database.

go in to query analyzer and connect to the ccm server. Go to the object browser select the CM030x db. Click on user tables to expand. click to expand the dbo.device. Now you can see all of your fields. Click the dbo drop down and select CM030X.
Now type in the query window
Select * from device where name is NOT NULL
Now click the green arrow to run
Depending on how you have your output set up is how you will get your records.
Mine is set up to "Grid" Click on the upper left corner to highlight all data
rightclick on the data and save as. Save it as a csv whereever. Voila. Names and associations.

THX for everybody.
I think AdmanOK is right.
I'm actually don't work with CM, I just have to synchronize all the user inventory databases like AD, CM etc. to maintain consistency.

Then you'll need to run the AD integration plug-in on call manager. It will then use your AD as the user database and not the local DC directory.
Careful as that will also change access to the call manager server using AD rights and not the previous local authentication rights.

It is simple just make sure you are aware of all the dependencies if you decide to do AD integration and most important make sure your AD environment is SOLID.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back