Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Which PCs dont have updates 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

teckystuff

Technical User
Jan 26, 2006
ZA
Whats the easiest/best way to see which specific computers do not have the latest Dat files/updates.
I am running ePolicy Orchestrator 3.0.1
Thanks

Hi Teckystuff
Launch & Log onto Reporting your epo Database.
Click Reports / Anti Virus / Coverage / Dat/Def Deployment

Thanks Strangled but if I do that all I see is the number of PCs that are outdated etc - how can I see the actual computer names that are outdated so I can get them updated - Am I doing something wrong?

If you double-click on those numbers it will give you a listing for that particular category.

I knew I was being an idiot - just wasent clever enough to know why :)

One more question though: If a computer's name has changed both the old and the new show in my directory - is there a way I can clean up the directory automatically or do i have to manually go through and find all the old computers and delete them (we had a number of name changes)

Hi Teckystuff,
I have a scheduled Task "Agent Maintenance" that runs daily
checking PC's & Servers that have not called back to EPO.If they fall into the Threshold exceeding 40 Days, they are moved into the "Lost & Found" Container, you can delete from your Directory if you so wish.From here I can decide if I need to ditch from the directory.

Thanks Guys - soory it took me a while to get back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back