Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Which One-X Mobile App do I download?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidelinesammy

Vendor
Jan 11, 2012
US
Does anyone know where I can get some information on the various One-X Mobile apps from Avaya that are available for downloading? On ITunes, there are several releases in the app stores, Lite, 5.2, 6.2, Preferred, and some SIP versions. I need to know which app for our power user customer to download and have been trying to find a comparison chart that will tell me. Customer's IP Office has 8.0 software, Preferred Edition License and his phone is an Apple IPhone. And of course he has the One-X Portal and Power User licenses. Any help appreciated.

You need the preferred app.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Maybe I should add that the user does not want a lot of "whistles and bells" such as Presence or IM; just the ability of make and receive calls Enterprise calls on IPhone, check Enterprise VM, etc.

Then still use the preferred app :)

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back