Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Which language for cross-platform development?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam-russo

Programmer
Jun 18, 2021
PL
Hi!
Do you have experience in cross-platform development? I would like to have an app for my business that works perfectly on both Android and iOS, not just on one of them. That's why I would like to ask you which programming language would you recommend for cross-platform development? Here, I've read that this solution may actually bring some tangible results for my business: [URL unfurl="true"]https://www.miquido.com/blog/what-is-cross-platform-application-development/[/url]
So, what do you think? Which language would you recommend? Are Flutter or React Native great solutions?

Thanks to the author's very comprehensive description, I was able to completely fix my dilemma after reading this post. I posted my review on the top resume writing services, which you may read. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back