Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where to find Microsoft's Reference on JavaSript?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EugenePaliev

Programmer
Jul 18, 2001
UA
Hello all!

I'm using perfect Netscape's Refernce but can't find any from Microsoft. Can anyone suggest? I will appreciate any help!

Thank you WhiteSox!

But I'm not sure that this Reference is as good as Netscape's...

trust me, that reference is pretty cool. it's comprehensive and not hard to understand (well, sometimes needs some tries). but be advised that's JScript reference, which is not 100% same as JavaScript implemented strictly by Netscape. So all stuff in that reference works well for IE, but some doesn't work for NN.

i would say IE is better than NN (yes, i don't like M$). u will, maybe, know what i mean if u spend much time developing DHTML/javascript stuff. NN always dirves me mad...

good luck

Thank you WhiteSox!

I agree developing for IE is much better 'cause it gives you more posibilities than NN does. And NN drives me sometimes mad as well!.. But trying to be good programmers we should always think about compatibility...

Thanks again!

Hello vituz!

I see you are really cool on this forum!
Thanks for a doc, BUT... when I downloaded it first time WinZip couldn't open it because of some error. I tried to download it later, but my Gozilla couldn't download it (don't know the reason). Would you reZip thiw doc again for me (and maybe others)!

Thanks again!

sveta, check out the faqs for this forum, there are 2 of them on where to find the doc - they reference good & handy cross-browsers tutorial/references
my favorites (besides devedge and msdn) are dynamic duo and w3c school ------
please review FAQ183-874 - this will help you to get the best out of tt
[ "you" is not someone in particular - don't take it too personnal ]

no'p just checked myself: failed.. >:-< it makes me mad.. arrgh!!
wait a minute.. regards, vic

Now I got it!
Thanks to vituz and all other people who found time to answer me!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back