Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where is the Internet Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanfu

Technical User
Apr 9, 2002
US
I'm looking for the tables that contain the data displayed in the Internet Information windows. Specifically in regards to customer account information. Email address, username and password. It seems as though I've gone table by table and can't find it.

... Odd as it sounds, you should check the System tables. I know, for example, that I use the INETINFO field on SY01200 to get the Internet Info for Item. There are other fields there which for me are blank, but perhaps you'll find the info you need within. If not, try some other likely sounding SY tables.

Are you working in Crystal Reports? Because some of the tables aren't listed for whatever reason (bad design likely!) in Tools>Resource Description>Tables. For instance, I don't see SY01200 listed. So you may have to go into Crystal and browse for the data, as inconvenient as that can be.

Let me know what you find.

-Caro

The internet information is not limited to one ledger it is a single table for all the ledgers that it covers, therefore if you are looking for the table information you should look in the company series not the sales ledger.

However the SY01200 is the correct table for internet information make sure you only look at records marked 'CUS' for customers

Thanks hoogie; yes I found it there, in Company. I must have seen the table in GP at some point and printed it, because I do link to it, but couldn't find it when answering SeanFu (wherever he may be).

But I have a question - on my SY01200 I have only 13 fields in all. Besides the first four (GPS_Reserved, Master type, Master ID, and Address Code), their names all begin with 'IN', which I presume is Inventory.

Why don't I have fields labelled 'CUS'? We don't use those fields that SeanFu was asking about, but shouldn't I still see the 'CUS' fields anyway, and they'll just be devoid of info? Is this a Setup thing in GP and/or the way the product was installed for this company?

Thanks in advance - you're the GP guru! : )

Caro

The CUS I am refering to is the data that will be in the Master_Type field when the record is a customer. If you don't have customer internet information stored you wont see any records with a 'CUS' master_type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back