Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where is customers.xls

Status
Not open for further replies.

grnzbra

Programmer
Mar 12, 2002
US
I am trying to go through the SQL Server 2005 tutorials for SSIS and there is an exercise that requires the customers.xls.
It doesn't seem to have been installed with SQL Server and it doesn't seem to be installed with Excel. Where can I get a copy of customers.xls?

Are you sure that the DTS does not create the customers.xls file earlly on in the package?
~Brett

--------------------------
Web/.net Programmer & DBA
Central PA

That file won't be included with either Excel or with SQL Server. It'll either be included with the tutorials and sample code, or you'll need to create it yourself.

Denny
MVP
MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)
MCTS (SQL 2005 / SQL 2005 BI / SQL 2008 DBA / SQL 2008 DBD / SQL 2008 BI / MWSS 3.0: Configuration / MOSS 2007: Configuration)
MCITP (SQL 2005 DBA / SQL 2008 DBA / SQL 2005 DBD / SQL 2008 DBD / SQL 2005 BI / SQL 2008 BI)

My Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back