Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where I can download Nortel CallPilot 5.0? 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

danche80

MIS
Sep 26, 2011
US
We have CallPilot Desktop Messaging Client version 2. Recently we upgraded few machines to Windows 7 64bit, and the fax driver within CallPilot 2 Client won't install. I can still receive faxes, but send can't them out.

I understood that CallPilot 5.0 Client is free to download/install, please send me the link where I can download it.

@Danche80, I can trade the BCM Personal Call Manager for the CallPilot Desktop Messenger 5.00.41.112. Let me know if you're interested.

Sure, here's a dropbox link:
I uploaded it few days ago but forgot to post a link.

@Nawlins4357, the version I have is 5.00.41.142. This is newer version. If you can share send me a link to download your BCM Personal Call Manager I'd be very thankful.

If someone can share BCM Personal Call Manager, newer version, I'd greatly appreciate.

This is very helpful, can any one share their Callpilot 5.0 Language CD? It would mean the world to me, please let me know where/how to download it.

Thanks

Dache80 I forgot about this site for a while. Sorry for not coming back sooner. FYI, your version is 32-bit and doesn't work with Outlook 2010. So I'm still looking for the right software version. 5.00.41.112. But I'm a man of my word, so here's the CallPilot Personal Call Manager.

http://www.4shared.com/file/uSlug35k/PersonalCallManager.html
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back