Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where I can download Nortel CallPilot 5.0? 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

danche80

MIS
Sep 26, 2011
US
We have CallPilot Desktop Messaging Client version 2. Recently we upgraded few machines to Windows 7 64bit, and the fax driver within CallPilot 2 Client won't install. I can still receive faxes, but send can't them out.

I understood that CallPilot 5.0 Client is free to download/install, please send me the link where I can download it.

I am also looking for Nortel Desktop Messaging 5.0 client. Anybody who can help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Would someone share their copy of CallPilot 5.0?

I need version 5.00.41.112.

Thanks

Nice to see this thread, I am too desperate and looking for an installer! I upgraded all our computers and lost it and now i cant seem to find it anywhere!! nor will anyone give me some information or place to buy! Please anyone! if you could provide me with an installer i would be forever grateful! Im running windows 7 enterprise with Microsoft office 2010

Hi danche80, same problem here, can you upload the file again??

thanks! & best regards

Hello danche80, yes we are also in need of release 5.00.41.112 of the desktop client. we have 5.00.41.39 and the workaround posetd on another thread works, but the phone icon in the tray isnt working. hopefully 5.00.41.112 will fix this issue.

Thanks for the assistance

I need release 5.00.41.112 if someone can help me.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I too am looking for this (Call pilot 5.0.0.41.112). If someone could be so kind as to return the favor others have given, I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks!

For Damed - Regarding release 5.00.41.112 I can provide you a copy if you still need one. Contact me and we can arrange something.

LBay or anybody else,

I need this version as well, please let me know where I can download it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

I manage a telecom warehouse and I get the 600r, 1005r, and am starting to get the 1006r in from clients. I need the install software for each of these particular servers because some of them are coming in with corrupt HDD's and they are replaced with a blank drive. I know the software pack is included with the servers new, but I don't have any new servers to snag the install disk from or use. Anyone know where or how I can get the software?

Thanks!

-Ryan

I am looking to see if anyone is willing to share a copy of call pilot 5. From reading the forums it looks like I need 5.00.41.112 to work with windows7. Thanks for any help.

Tony

So I currently have Callpilot Desktop Messaging - 5.00.41.154 which was one I got from there directly because we were having Outlook 2010 and Windows 7 issues. But it has a weird bug in it where the volume goes to zero for new plays. Does anyone have the release after this? or is there any other program that works with this, like the New Exchange and Outlook 2010 integration?

Hi, I am having the same issue as above, currently on ver 5.00.41.17 but cannot get it to work correctly on Outlook 2010. Can anyone share 5.00.41.112 or above?

Hi, I also am in need of the Callpilot 5, to use on Win7/Oultook2010. If someone could please provide another download link for the client, that would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Brendan

Can someone share "BCM Personal Call Manager" which is also part of BCM 400?
I know I'm expanding original request for Call Pilot 5 download, but this is another software that comes with Nortel BCM 400, and again I have an old version but would like have one that's compatible with Windows 7 64bit / Office 2010. The version I have is 1.2.126.0 (2003-11-11)
Much appreciated.

Danche80, Are you able to provide a link to the CallPilot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back