Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where I can download Nortel CallPilot 5.0? 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

danche80

MIS
Sep 26, 2011
US
We have CallPilot Desktop Messaging Client version 2. Recently we upgraded few machines to Windows 7 64bit, and the fax driver within CallPilot 2 Client won't install. I can still receive faxes, but send can't them out.

I understood that CallPilot 5.0 Client is free to download/install, please send me the link where I can download it.

Call Pilot 5.0 is not free. You have to have a full license to activate it and the license for your 2.x system will not work for CallPilot 5.

If you need it the Desktop Messaging client does not cost, but you have to have access to the espl to download it.

Your provider shoud get this for you.

Our original equipment provider is AT&T. When I called them to obtain Desktop Messaging client they told me to call Nortel directly. I did that, and representative told me that Nortel is now part of Avaya and they stopped developing software for Nortel phone systems. When I asked is there any way I can get newer client to install on on newer computers, he said I would need to upgrade our Call Pilot server to version 5 which costs over $8000.
I asked to buy for Desktop Messaging client even if it is free, he told me - go to ebay and try to find someone who sells Nortel equipment and if he has Call Pilot 5 on server, he will have Desktop Messaging client version 5.
I just can't believe that there's no place on internet where I can download it. That why I'm asking now if there's anyone who would share his Call Pilot Desktop Messaging client version 5 with me.

hello
i am in the same situation.
i need the latest client and avaya can't seem to find my install id so i can access the website. in the meantime i have clients that i have now moved to exchange 2010 and outlook 2010. i have read the version 5.00.41.112 now works in this combination but i need to see if i can get the latest client from somewhere to test.
anyone have a link to the latest client of call pilot desktop messaging ?
i am in the process of trying to decide on upgrading or if we will just start looking at new phone system.

If you can contact me via email I will arrange to get you the software.

Janaya, thank you very much for sending me Call Pilot 5 on CD.

I received it and works perfectly on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit machines.

I can help uploading it on my website and having available for 48 hours for download. After that I'll delete it. It is over 200 MB zip file. I'll send you the link once I upload it.

Hello all,
we are having the same issues as above and need the CP 5.0 client. is there anyway I may recieve the file as well?

Sure, I'll upload the file for you today (Thursday) and will take it down on Saturday.

Long story short, we used to have CallPilot. We still use the same phone system, but when we changed computers out, CallPilot was nowhere to be found any longer. I don't know what specific version we had, but I do know it was a very old one (2006). Not looking to upgrade, necessarily; is there any way to download a free copy of the old version so we can use it once more?

On a similar note, I need the 5.0 language cd. Can anyone tell me where to get one or download it?

danche80 can you activate the download link agian for this, I also need the 5.0 bits for Windows 7 for the desktop messaging client?

I need version 5.00.41.112.
Version 5.00.41.111 not working with office 2010.

Greetings

I am having a similar problem with FAX drivers on Win 7 x64. Call pilot desktop seems to install OK but FAX printer drivers do not. Any one have any luck with this?

It worked perfectly fine for me. I installed on Windows 7 Pro 64bit machine and I have Office 2010. Did you try to install it on freshly installed Windows 7 and Office?

Yes, it is new install. Using office 2007 however, but that really shouldn't matter for the print drivers.
I do not wish to impose, but would it be possible to download the installer you are using?

Could someone, please, share v.5 CallPilot Desktop messaging? I am having the same problem on Windows 7 64bit. My FTP: ftp://temp:temp@72.38.193.227
Thank you

I would as well like a copy of this whenever someone can re-post this!!

thanks a lot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back