Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where historical reporting data are stored on the AACC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nortavaya

Technical User
Sep 20, 2006
MA
Hi team,

Please, do you know where the historical data reporting are stored on the AACC ? CCMS or CCMA ?

I need the response, because, I want to backup/restore only the hsitorical data report

Thank you in advance.

AACC CCMS has it's own backup application for the database. Use it, nothing else. It is on the AACC CCMS server.

Not sure if it is just a wording issue, but to be safe you do not backup reports, you backup the database. You may backup report definitions.

Report definitions are stored on CCMA. Those are files that can be copied and pasted.

If you are looking to backup the report schedule, and are not on a recent version, then there is another backup process which is run from CCMA server.

Note that in most cases CCMS and CCMA are on the same server. Not 100% of the time so it is difficult to say in your scenario.

I hope this helps.

Hi effort1584,

Thanks for your answer, this is because I'm doing some migration form 6.4 versoin to 7

All configurations and restore are done correctly, now the system is in testing period and ready to be operational

I plan to put it in production as soon as possible, however, I need only the last reporting backup from the old server to the new one (without impacting any existing configuration of the new one)

For example the night before day of cutover, I restore the last reporting data and then do some tests to confirm and finally put system in production

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back