Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where do you get all your images/photos? 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

EugenePaliev

Programmer
Jul 18, 2001
UA
Hi all!

Where do you get all your images/photos you use on your sites? I'm not asking for buttons, bullets and other images you may easily create in any graphic program. The question is mainly about that kind of images, especially photos, that cannot be created.

Do you photo by yourself? Do you bye it? And if so where? Do you use free stuff? And again where do you get it?

Thank you in advance! Good Luck! :)

I like and both are good for commercial...the comstock has thousands of photos and you can choose the different types depending on your type of usage...I know that both sites don't mind if you do not bundle their images with software and sell the software...comstock photos cost about $35 USD each...animation factory photos are free if you sign up for a year which is around $30-40 USD....of course there are different options you can choose...comstock images are stock images and are high resolution

TexanBetty's two cents

I once bought a CD entitled 40,000 photos.
It came with a 1 year subscription to clipart.com.
The cd only cost me £5 and the subscription now costs $129 or something. I have seen that CD in shops like PC World for a similar price

[blue][tt]
Matt
----
[/tt][/blue]​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back