Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where do I find the URL link in this FLA ??? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkardell

Programmer
Apr 9, 2001
US
Help, I am new to Flash and have had to take over a FLA that was created by a person who is no longer here. I can send anyone a copy of the FLA file. Basically, it is 3 Balls that grow from the background, and then will link to a new page. For the life of me, I can not figure out where in Flash I go to change where these URL's are pointing to. If you play the FLA in the Flash Editor it does not show up the same way as it does when you create a SWF. I am sure these guys were using some advanced features that I am just unable to figure out with any of the Basic books I have tried so far. Any help ???

Sure ... mail me the FLA and I'll have a look at it for ya. Pretty slow in work at the moment ;)

Open Movie Explorer and click the +'s on the tweens. It displays the exact location of the actions in the movie (in the status bar) i.e Scene 1 > Layer 3 > frame 13 > tween 3

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back