Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where can I start? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbam

MIS
Oct 10, 2000
US
I have my Little Instruction Book and am trying to do call vectoring. I specifically cannot find what:

route-to number 0 with cov n if unconditionally

means

I understand route-to number extension, but I cannot find what "with cov n if unconditionally" means. I did see where unconditionally means to do the statement no matter what. I just don't know what the full statement here means.

Thank you.

With Cov N if Unconditionally =

The call will route to 0 (operator) with no coverage path, no matter what. Even if the end user presses buttons, the call will route to operator.

Coverage refers to where the call is supposed to go if unanswered. Here you are indicating no Coverage, so the call will not bounce to another extension or voicemail or anything.

-Heather

Is there something more complete than the "Little Instruction Book?" Thanks again.

sure, check out Avaya's document number 555-231-107. Gives basics on vectoring commands, what they all mean and how to use. You can go to the Avaya website, click support, and do a search on this number - should get you a pdf to view.

Hope that helps

-Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back