Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where can I hardcode the domain for the NFUSE interface?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevieraycover

IS-IT--Management
Jan 29, 2004
US
It would be "nice" if users did not have to type in the domain every time they login to NFUSE.
I tried editing the login.js, that appears to be the correct place to hardcode the domain value but it is not working? Any Ideas?
Thanks,
Steve

Open the NFuse admin tool, select the Authentication Link...in there, you can set the Domain. make sure you select Save and then Apply changes or they will not take.

Hope this helps, if you need anymore info, please update the post...

Mike Brown CCA

The LAN Admin who did the install of Citrix XP said there was no NFUSE Admin tool. What is it? Where can we find it and load it from? Any help appreciated...
Thanks,
Steve

Hi there,

What version of windows are you using? I'm using Windows Server 2003.

------------------------------------------------------------!! TO FIX THE PROBREM DEPENDING ON THE VERSION OF SERVER !!
------------------------------------------------------------
ON WINDOWS SERVER 2003
1. I've got IIS 6.0 running on server 2003, Click on IIS in the Control Panel--->Administrative Tools

2. In the IIS, locate/browse to your websites/Default web site/Citrix/MetaFrameXP (or NFUSE on server 2000 I guess, not sure though.

3. There is a folder called WIAdmin or any admin folder.

4. Right-click on the folder and the Admin Webface Interface Adminstration or NFUSE Administration will open on the right page.

5. Under General Setting, Click Authentication, under Login Domain, type the name of your domain name e.g (microsoft) and click Add. You can also add another domain names if you've got any in your company so that users can choose from a list of available domain when they wanna log-in.

6. You will see the list of domain(s) names you have added and remember to click on SAVE.

7. Now go to the web log-in page and you'll only have the Login name and password field, so users dont have to type your domain name anymore.

Hope this solve your problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back