Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where can I get MAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdenA

Technical User
Jul 12, 2003
GB
Hi,

I just bought a second hand Option 11c, the original owner does not have any of the manuals or software as their maintenance was outsourced.

I need to get a management tool for the box, is MAT free or is it a chargable product. If its free, is there anywhere I can download it from?

//Eden

IT'S NOT FREE AND IT IS NOT AVAILABLE FROM NORTEL ANYMORE THERE NEW PRODUCT IS OPTIVITY OR OTM.YOU MAY FIND SOMEONE ON EBAY THAT'S SELLING MAT BUT MAKE SURE YOU GET THE DOOGLE WITH IT

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

Pricing is based on the number of TNs and telephone systems to be administered, whether you want Meridian Mail adminstration module included and the number of users/administrators. Typically and Opt 11 up to 200 TNs is currently US$2400. This includes the first year's Help Desk Support directly from Phoneware. For a more accurate quotation, or if you want pricing for Canada, the UK or Europe, email 'info@phoneware.ie' with details of your Meridian system. Any of the guys will be happy to quote you or go through PhoneMaster's capabilities.

I would just learn how to do it through the command line yourself. I didn't know anything about Meridian PBXs but have learned to administer one almost solely through this site. At first I had to call Bellsouth Remote to do the things I didn't know how to do. But after a while I had learned everything I needed to know. Now I use Procomm to dial in to my remote sites to make changes. Read, read, and read some more through this site. It's all here. If you are unsure of something just post a question. I had considered phonemaster, but with our three sites and number of TNs it was going to be over 5000 bucks. I can now do everything it can do. So my advice is to study this forum as much as you can and have your local telephone company do remote changes when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back