Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where can I get an Embedded XP Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

IOETECH

Technical User
Mar 13, 2013
US
I have several Radiant 1510 and 20s that I need to reimage to repair the OS. I have finally figured out how to network boot the machines via a Windows Deployement Server WDS.

My question where can I get the ISO image of Embedded XP to install? Also, the machines I have are all licensed for embedded XP but I don't have any license keys. Will that be an issue in having the new OS installs be valid?

Thanks,

Do you have access to good working terminals of the same model(s)? Creating a drive image that could be deployed to other drives would seem an easier approach.

I do have access.

What folders would I need to image - there are lot of stuff on the old terminals that I would not want to bring across.

I also have full XP disks.

Thanks,

Image the entire drive and flag it as bootable if the image software requires that option. You can always clean it up and make a new image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back