Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where can I find tools to program Merlin Legend System? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SevenOne8

Technical User
May 12, 2001
US
I have about 15 year old Merlin Legend Phone System and I don't know how to program it, and it really needs it. I don't even know any of the phone program codes except for like 2 of them and Only one phone in the store rings. I dont know where to find the software or hardware to program this can someone please help me

Contact Priority One Communications, They have Merlin Legend and II manuals there available in PDF format for $20 each set. I got a set for our Legend V2.0 and it has proven to be the best $20 I have spent in a long time.
Let me know if I may be of any further help.
Frank Kiehner
frankk@microfacture.com

The solution depends on your version of Legend. From any phone with display, dial intercom *05 to see the version and replt to me.

Check - there are usually people selling the manuals (in the form of CD libraries) for really cheap. Most of the one's I've seen contain several hundred different systems for between $15.00 and $50.00 - so they should have whatever you need.

There are also a few sites on the web that let you download some manuals for free. I've seen them posted in this forum before so if you look back you should be able to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back