Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD COLORADO BACK UP S/W?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
I WAS BACKING UP DATA FROM COLORADO, TODAY EVERY IN THE SERVER IS GONE, I CAN'T RESTORE DATA IF I DONT HAVE THE COLORADO SOFTWARE.

THANKS.

Ouuups! You got in trouble I Guess. Was it on a windows NT system?
I have got a solution but it will under work for windows 9x systems as it is an old version of Colorado Backup.
But As I know this may help people, here comes the link.
Download the zip and enjoy Colorado Backup.

I need Instation software for hp colorado traven tape drive 5gb/8gb forestry@charter.net

thanks
John Reynolds

I Need the Instalation Soft ware for hp coloradio traven 5gb/8gb tape drive. I got cb11 off the hp web site and installed it but keep getting bewin32 page fault erora

thanks John Reynolds

CB11 ??? Check your version and post back. You might check the installed files and see if you can tell who actually wrote the files as well. Are you referring to what once was Arcada with an upgrade to version 1.1 ? This may have later been Seagate. Cheyenne became Colorado, then HP. Some HP backups contains Seagate files post CBW and CBWforW95, which was a version of MSBackup95. MSBackup98 was Seagate.
Colorado may have actually died with the advent of CBII which is a Seagate product distributed by HP-Colorado.
Veritas apparently acquired HP-CMS and with it maybe Arcada which is available at Veritas and maybe still HP.

Then all of it and maybe some other Veritas product was dumped to Stomp and available via BUMP (back up my PC). Then acquired by Sonic. Sonic also acquired Roxio, previously Adaptec.

Is it any wonder there is difficulty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back