Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where are Voice Forms and Application Buider in CallPilot 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhallee

IS-IT--Management
Jun 5, 2012
NEWBIE ALLERT -- NEWBIE ALLERT -- NEWBIE ALLERT

I know, it's a newbie question, but I am a newbie. I've looked in the manual, it says the "Voice Forms" is in the System menu, but it's not there. I remember when I was on CallPilot 4, the Application Builder was there, Voice Forms, I can't recall.

The thing is, I want to change the main message when someone calls and I can't find where it is.

We're on a PBX CS1000 with CallPilot 5

Thanks.

Mathieu

You can call your voice item maintenance# you will need your aplication ID and password for the one you want to change, should be able to find that in application builder.

I can't find the Application Builder.
I use a web browser to connect to it. Is that the reason why I can't access the App Builder?

I think you need to install app builder. I dont know where to get it sorry. My vendor gave it to me, once you install it, it shows up in the callpilot manager web page.

Ok, maybe it's just not installed, I'll call my tech to come and do it. I don't have a scsi dvd-player.

you install it on the pc you are managing the callpilot from, I just insatll it on my laptop...
I found the install file, if you cant get it. it is a 20 meg zip, not sure how I could get it to you.

Bomb is correct. Do not load AppBuilder on the Call Pilot Server. It should be on your Application CD, but can be downloaded from the ESPL (You need access to this, as this is the Avaya Patch Library).

Not sure of voice forms as I have not used those before.

I think I have the CDs nearby, I'll try it when I have the chance.
Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back