Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where are CDR records?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevedb55

Technical User
Aug 17, 2005
GB
Hi All,

I am having problems extracting CDR records from my CallManager. I have CDR enabled on both pub and sub, log calls with zero duration is set to True, Call diagnostics is enabled, but when I check the CDR database on publisher via SQL Enterprise Mgr, the CallDetailRecord table does not return any rows.

I have restarted the Database Layer and CDR insert services and also the CAR Scheduler service.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks
Steve

Since you said SQL, I am assuming you are not on CCM 5. Look in Enterprise Parameters. There is a URL for CDR, put in the IP address for the Publisher server, not the name that goes there by default. Make sure you don't have a DNS issue.

I had this happen before. I ended up using Crystal Reports to pull the data, then after that CDR worked, but I stayed with Crystal. CDR doesnt give enough detail.

Have you also made sure that the CDR insert service is only running on the publisher?

TelcoTech ,yes,I meet the same issue,and i'm sure CDR Insert service is only running on the Pub?Would u pls give me some advice?

I recently setup 7 clusters for CDR and there are only a few settings as you know. All subs need to have the CDR Enabled Flag set to true under service parameters for callmanager. Also, the CDR insert service should only be running on the pub. Then make sure the enterprise parameters are set to:

1. CDR File Time Interval (min)= 1
2. CDR Format= CDRs will be kept in flat files.
3. CDR UNC Path= \\"Hostname"\CDR
4. Cluster ID= "Unique Name" (i.e. Pub1)
5. Local CDR Path= C:\Program Files\Cisco\CallDetail

If you still have issues, check the SQL database within enterprise manager. Make sure its attached and that its writting to the default CDR location. (which is c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Data\CDR.mdf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back