Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

When I create a pop up menu in Drea 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

wardo

Technical User
May 25, 2001
US
When I create a pop up menu in Dreamweaver/Fireworks it allows me to design the size,appearance etc and I know how to change the position of the pop up to a certain degree.

But what I am trying to do is instead of the pop up appearing as a vertical list like this

Home
Gallery
Etc.
Etc.

I want it to do this

Home Gallery Etc. Etc.

Is this possible,I am really new to this.

Thanks

Sure its possiable, heck anything is possiable (I once ate an entire pizza pie, a pan lasagna and drank 2-liter COKE and still didn't gain any weight)...go to they have tons of cool DHTML scripts to download...and they are verry easy to implement and edit...
You can also download DrewmWeaver EXTENSIONS for they have some cool tools there for menus, javascript, buttons, forms and such... I have not failed; I merely found 100,000 different ways of not succeding...

hi,
Check out this link.
I had never made a pop up menu before but here I found every information I needed. There's even an example where the menu items are in another frame than the menuhead.
Ok the examples on this page have ugly colors but you can replace them by images.

regards, goaganesha

Hi,
There is also a really cool book entitled Dreamweaver 4 Magic that shows you how to create really neat things using Dreamweaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back